• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cheese Mo'z Dan Morgan

dmo4455

Just got back from having lunch at Cheez Mo's. Here is my update:

1. Pizza was fantastic. got the #55 Special....Italian Sausage, Roma Tomatoes, Cheese, Pepper Flakes, etc... Best pizza I have ever had.

2. Yes, I confirmed that it was Dan Morgan who posted on here. How do I know? Because he was there, came over and introduced himself, and I asked him. He said it was him. He sat with me and my buddy during lunch and we had a great conversation with him. He even offered to buy us some wings...but I had to decline after the large pizza we had just devoured.

Alot of the other players frequent the restaurant...Smitty, DLewis, Beason, etc... are there all the time. They all live in the same neighborhood.

He said he was impressed with the site...even those who did not believe him and were giving him crap. He said that he would definitely continue to come on and would post and chat with us in the future.

He Zod...he did mention that you called him this morning.

He said that if we wanted to have a group for any game, etc.. to just give him a call. He would reserve a bunch of tables for us and would give us a bunch of discounts and specials.

He also offered to deliver pizzas to our tailgate sometime this year...said to just call him or his even coordinator (I have her card).

He was a super nice guy.

Did you go to the Senior Bowl this year, Dan?

I was standing right next to Drew when he was on the phone with the Saints( I presume) about you coming back, and then some guy who sorta-kinda looked like you came up, and I couldn't tell for sure, it's been bugging me ever since.

Anyways, restaraunt looks great and I'll be sure to check it out.

Didn't cry, don't really give a crap about oft-injured Dan Morgan, just think its classless to say one thing and do another. Asked a question, I'd gladly ask the same to his face if I ever saw him. You put yourself out there, prepare to get critism. As a Panthers fan I wouldn't respect this guy at all. He had a chance to sign with New England and New Orleans, he picked New Orleans to throw it in the Panthers face (that's it). As a Saints fan you couldn't get me to say a good thing about guys like Joe Horn (who signed with the rival Falcons only to try to throw it in the Saints face). It normally doesn't work and just shows how little character a player has.

Looks like crying to me. You're on our board and insulting a former, but beloved, player from our team. He happened to love the game and the reality of his ability to be healthy for a game and for a lifetime is more important than to continue to commit just to appease fans' sense of justice or commitment.

He's welcome here and will remain a beloved player for the Panther franchise.

Wake up dude, you're on the WRONG message board for gaining any agreement. :eek:

I mentioned that we had a few resident Saints fans that posted on the board. He laughed and said that he bet they are not real happy with him.

He said that he was feeling great, but just decided the risks were not worth it to continue playing. He said spending time with his kids was much more important to him now.

Definitely a strong family guy.

You going to quit on this too like you quit on the Saints because you had a minor injury? Way to show your character Dan. A minor calf injury and you get scared and quit? They gave you two chances, you up and retired the first time (that was understandable) then you pull a Brett Favre and come out of retirement only to screw the team over one more time. Thanks for not setting foot on the field in the Black and Gold; you showed your true colors....... Yellow.....

Since you have some free time and feel like posting on the internet, maybe you can pop your head over to www.saintsreport.com and tell all the Saints fans just why you decided to screw them over????? I'm just saying.

Morgan was and will always be a Panther. It is a good think he didn't have his career tainted playing for the Saints.

Guest BradThomas

maybe we should do our weekly podcast or game day video podcasts from his restaurant ... could be kinda neat.

maybe we should do our weekly podcast or game day video podcasts from his restaurant ... could be kinda neat.

Hey Brad....pm me and I can give you his Event Coordinator's name and number. I bet they would love to have this done from their place.

Archived