• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lovie Smith leading candidate for Bucs job; things are about to get real hectic in the NFC south.

Rags

Rodgers is a success.

But besides Boller, Tedford also tutored David Carr, Akili Smith, Joey Harrington and Trent Dilfer.

That's not a resume' I'd hang my hat on.

Putting that many guys in the NFL is an excellent thing on a resume. Guys from various schools given a shot in the NFL is quite impressive. Who else is even at that level to compare to?

Man Ron would love to kick this dude's ass twice a year after how he was treated. Ron single handedly won that team a Super Bowl and then was kicked to the curb because of Lovie's ego.

Bears defensive ranks:

2004: 21st overall

2005 (Rivera): 1st overall

2006 (Rivera): 3rd overall

2007: 16th overall

2008: 16th overall

2009: 22nd overall

They didnt win a Super Bowl.

I hope they sign him.... if history is an indication of the future the Bucs will have a terrible offense, regardless of talent, but have a good defense. That doesn't change them at all from their current condition, if anything it makes it worse.

Putting that many guys in the NFL is an excellent thing on a resume. Guys from various schools given a shot in the NFL is quite impressive. Who else is even at that level to compare to?

Granted, but by that logic it's also conceivable to argue that Spurrier was a successful pro QB creator at Florida.

Is it really that big a success to get guys drafted to the NFL if they're busts when they get there?

Archived