• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This is why we will beat SF.

Awesomeness!!

I see what you did there...

you will fall to the panthers like oda nobunaga to the sword of tokugawa leyasu and the sengoku of the nfc shall finally end its anarchical chaos and harmony shall be restored to the shogunate as all your daimyo are belong to us

:o, there's a huddle tailgate? Hell, yea, i'm down for that.

there should be a post about it tomorrow. they may want you to chip in some money for it. i had to donate 50. but yea from what i understand, its in the parking lot bordered by 3rd downtown and church. sorry for saying tryon st. was waiting for google maps to load. starts at 7 am or some ungodly hour like that. haha but for my Panthers, i shall make the 1.5 hour drive make it there by 7:30 or so. 

you will fall to the panthers like oda nobunaga to the sword of tokugawa leyasu and the sengoku of the nfc shall finally end its anarchical chaos and harmony shall be restored to the shogunate as all your daimyo are belong to us

understanding-nothing.gif?w=560

SF is an early 2.5pt favorite, btw.

I haven't seen that  spead yet. The home team usually gets an automatic 3 points,so they are actually saying we should be 5 1/2 points underdog,if what you said is correct. Since we beat them once at their stadium,i can't see how that can justify that type spread.

You Son Of a Bi.tch....

You will fall to the 49ers like Dong Zhou Fell to Lu Bu at the Palace Gates & Chaos Will be thrown throughout the land from the rise Of Cao Cao's Troops, stomping on Liu Bei's Troops.

Archived