• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Got Tickets? Where You Sittin?

chknwing

Section 309! First time sitting in the club section.

I'm also planning on coming to the pep rally and Huddle tailgate with a buddy. I don't post, but have lurked since the site was Panthers Huddle.

Hope to meet some more fellow Panther fans, share some cold beer, and donate to a worthy cause.

Im bringing the damn nametags to the TG

And probably some cookies

I met up with the Roaring riot in ATL. I met Zach in person....the awkward part was introducing myself as "Boner Champ"! I best be changing my name back to Hotsauce!

Those are good seats. I like the 300 level because it's close enough to the field but far enough to see the game. The only amenity worth a damn is clean toilets and short lines. Most of the stuff inside is for people that don't like football games.

315. Not my usual tickets but due to various client issues, heretofores ticket trading  etc I am there.

It's 50 yard line club seats at $430 a pop and I will be curious to see if I like them any better than my endzone seats which are 1/4th the price. 

No I didn't spend $900 on tickets!

I can't remember what the "amenities" are like

300's are good, I'm in 316, and the view is incredible IMO. If your lucky, you are far enough back to get cover from the upper deck. When it rained for the Saints game, I didn't get wet, and I was outside the whole time. Club amenities are meh, except for the restroom line and liquor (at $9 a shot/drink). They won't freaking making you a double which pisses me off! I will say that the club level is where you are likely to find about 60% of the corporate seats! which are usually filled with the opposing fans. You guys have read my stories this year of me sitting in this section, people there don't like standing or cheering....still, incredible view, but so damn expensive!

I met up with the Roaring riot in ATL. I met Zach in person....the awkward part was introducing myself as "Boner Champ"! I best be changing my name back to Hotsauce!

300's are good, I'm in 316, and the view is incredible IMO. If your lucky, you are far enough back to get cover from the upper deck. When it rained for the Saints game, I didn't get wet, and I was outside the whole time. Club amenities are meh, except for the restroom line and liquor (at $9 a shot/drink). They won't freaking making you a double which pisses me off! I will say that the club level is where you are likely to find about 60% of the corporate seats! which are usually filled with the opposing fans. You guys have read my stories this year of me sitting in this section, people there don't like standing or cheering....still, incredible view, but so damn expensive!

They best be prepared to stand and cheer like the damn song says in 346 on Sunday. Spent more than I really wanted to and plan to stand any time I feel the need. I won't get obnoxious about it, but they can sit and watch on their couch.

Section 540, Row 1aa (front row) seat 15,16.  

This will be the first game I miss kickoff, but for a great reason!!   Got a call last week from the Panthers and was selected to be one of the fans holding the big american flag on the field during the anthem.  My son and I will doing that.  I am guessing we will be on the sideline during player intro's and of course on the field for the anthem;  then getting to our seats after all that.  We will be getting all the details and have a practice run when we show up .   :jig:

We are psyched. Go Panthers!

Section 540, Row 1aa (front row) seat 15,16.  

This will be the first game I miss kickoff, but for a great reason!!   Got a call last week from the Panthers and was selected to be one of the fans holding the big american flag on the field during the anthem.  My son and I will doing that.  I am guessing we will be on the sideline during player intro's and of course on the field for the anthem;  then getting to our seats after all that.  We will be getting all the details and have a practice run when we show up .   :jig:

We are psyched. Go Panthers!

Wife and i did this for the Saints game. it's actually work but fun and a great experience.

Archived