• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Stadium Renovation Plans Announced

chknwing

I don't understand the need for wifi. People should be watching the game. Not playing on the internet.

Did you know that the average 3 hour NFL game contains under 12 minutes of actual play?

The Panthers mobile app has features that are only available when you're connected to stadium wifi. (multiple angle replays for example)

Here is the problem with the Giant video boards. if 40% of the video board is pepsi logos what the fug is the point? We pay so much to attend games and they spam us with sponsors.

You aint kidding! The old board now would be plenty big if they actually used the entire board for video, not just 1/2 like they do now.  I find it ridicules that they use as much as they do for sponsors.  They lied to us when they installed it billing it as one of the largest video boards in the league.  Video is only used on 50% of the board so while it is a big board, it isn't a big video board.

As a Gamecock season ticket holder with a monster video board...they actually use it right.  90% of the board is used for video and maybe 10% for advertising.  And a lot of times they use 100% of the board for video.

Just seeing the rendering of the new board, take whatever dimensions they advertise and cut that in half.  Also see advertising rates go up as the ad's will be even bigger now! 

Quit lying to us Panthers. You are buying a bigger revenue stream, not an upgrade for the fans.

• 3 months later...

You aint kidding! The old board now would be plenty big if they actually used the entire board for video, not just 1/2 like they do now. I find it ridicules that they use as much as they do for sponsors. They lied to us when they installed it billing it as one of the largest video boards in the league. Video is only used on 50% of the board so while it is a big board, it isn't a big video board.

As a Gamecock season ticket holder with a monster video board...they actually use it right. 90% of the board is used for video and maybe 10% for advertising. And a lot of times they use 100% of the board for video.

Just seeing the rendering of the new board, take whatever dimensions they advertise and cut that in half. Also see advertising rates go up as the ad's will be even bigger now!

Quit lying to us Panthers. You are buying a bigger revenue stream, not an upgrade for the fans.

Chill bro they aren't pulling a fast one on us

They have escalators at the Superdome and I was not really that impressed. Nice on the way up, a pain in the ass on the way down. When everyone leaves, they just get backed up. Most weren't even running so you were just walking down the stairs.

I'm all for the escalators however, less traffic for me on the switchbacks on the way out!

In fairness we are talking about the superdome where most of the toilets don't work (and nobody notices).

Sent from my SM-N900V using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

In fairness we are talking about the superdome where most of the toilets don't work (and nobody notices).

Sent from my SM-N900V using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

The lights don't work either. When you invest so much money and effort into finding ways to intercept the radio signals from the opposing team and finding other ways to cheat, the little things tend to get forgotten.

Archived