• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Well on the bright side!

AKPantherFan

I don't think they got cheaper. It's obvious we need to install a vertical passing game because Cam has the arm to make all the throws and is accurate enough to do it consistently. In a game like this we should've been better prepared on offense.

That said, I'm pleased with this years results and ultimately this is just one game of 17. I had fun getting to the Saints and Pats games this season and look forward to more next season.

Neither did.

But my positive is that since SF was likely to take a WR according almost every mock, we can now have first pick of the bunch.

We need a corner who can man up with someone. Only Sherman and Revis could've stopped Boldin today and realistically, were not going to land that early in the draft.

The right side if our line is in serious need of some help though.

We need a corner who can man up with someone. Only Sherman and Revis could've stopped Boldin today and realistically, were not going to land that early in the draft.

The right side if our line is in serious need of some help though.

Yeah I agree we need a corner but 10 points isn't going to win you alot of games.

There's too many times when Cam is standing back there with no where to go with the ball.

Yeah I agree we need a corner but 10 points isn't going to win you alot of games.

There's too many times when Cam is standing back there with no where to go with the ball.

He does hold onto the ball but that will get better with time. The more he sees the more he will be able to see what he's gonna get before the snap.

Archived