• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

David Gettleman "I Got This"

chknwing

CRA, as far as talent, no, DG didnt do much, but as far as fixing the cap, its night and day. But DG did upgrade the roster while lowing the salary cap figures. Which is impressive to me.

He didn't really do much cap wise. A little Hurney magic to obvious stuff but for the most part opted to sit on the Hurney mess for a year.

He was much better with scrub FAs than Hurney.

I am sure he has a plan. I think he gets his hands a little dirtier now. Like he did once the season started and got rid of Beason

I like Dave, seems like a classy guy; fast talking New Yorker; but that said I want to say I think his notion of "I don't talk contracts" is a cop out. I mean, I understand you don't want to do it through the media and stuff. But quit beating around the bush so damn much, you politician.

Is it that hard to say "We want to sign Cam Newton to a long term contract extension, if at all possible and when it makes sense" Is it that fuging hard, Dave? Give the kid a vote of confidence, he is your franchise.

Just thought that part of the presser was crap. I don't like it and he feels sneaky to me because of that. He's leaving himself an out still ever so slightly in regards to Cam.

I like Dave, seems like a classy guy; fast talking New Yorker; but that said I want to say I think his notion of "I don't talk contracts" is a cop out. I mean, I understand you don't want to do it through the media and stuff. But quit beating around the bush so damn much, you politician.

Is it that hard to say "We want to sign Cam Newton to a long term contract extension, if at all possible and when it makes sense" Is it that fuging hard, Dave? Give the kid a vote of confidence, he is your franchise.

Just thought that part of the presser was crap. I don't like it and he feels sneaky to me because of that. He's leaving himself an out still ever so slightly in regards to Cam.

He said he doesn't talk contracts with the media. That's pretty logical and professional IMO.

You need to go read NFL.com. They have a big article about GMan saying Cam has proven he's the franchise QB for Carolina. Get a clue bruh

He said he doesn't talk contracts with the media. That's pretty logical and professional IMO.

You need to go read NFL.com. They have a big article about GMan saying Cam has proven he's the franchise QB for Carolina. Get a clue bruh

Archived