• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hardy live on NFLN now

cota37

Poo talking, hate, and showmanship help entrench rivalries (the Duke/UNC rivalry truly was started by a massive brawl). It is good for sports and interest and creates reasons to become more emotionally vested outside of just fandom.

It is a good thing IMO. I like it when we do it, and hate it when others do it to us

Poo talking, hate, and showmanship help entrench rivalries (the Duke/UNC rivalry truly was started by a massive brawl). It is good for sports and interest and creates reasons to become more emotionally vested outside of just fandom.

It is a good thing IMO. I like it when we do it, and hate it when others do it to us

This.

Sherman looked like an idiot last night, but then again, he was on camera what, mere minutes after making a game deciding play in the clutch of the NFC Championship game?  The dude was pumped.  I'm sure he'll probably cringe when he watches the replay of it if he hasn't already.  My beef against Sherman is the PEDs, not being pumped for making a clutch play in the biggest game of his life.

When Roger Goodell saw this, little goody moved a little. He will denounce it publicly but Sherman set social media on fire. People that don't watch football were aware of the NFL last night.

I would never do what Richard Sherman did. But I like personality. I like candid honesty. I don't expect the world to be as boring as I am.

Archived