• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fantastic Four remake in the works

Dpantherman

Sometimes the reboot is a necessity.. See "The Amazing Spiderman', the SamRaimi trilogy was doodoo after the 1st installment. I really liked the new version, ready for the 2nd in this series...

Okay, i can see calling Spider Man 3 crap, but Spider Man 2?  I thought 2 was the best of the bunch.

Come on man, Al Molina's Doctor Octopus was legendary.

Sometimes the reboot is a necessity.. See "The Amazing Spiderman', the SamRaimi trilogy was doodoo after the 1st installment. I really liked the new version, ready for the 2nd in this series...

I must be getting old because I couldn't stand the Amazing Spiderman. I struggled to get through it. I loved the first two Raimi movies.

but since we're on the FF.

If you like your B-Movies....

Corman's version. (I like Doom much better in this version)

Okay, i can see calling Spider Man 3 crap, but Spider Man 2?  I thought 2 was the best of the bunch.

Come on man, Al Molina's Doctor Octopus was legendary.

While I will give you Molina's role was played to a T, it was not enough to carry the rest of the movie. Its Spiderman, not expecting to be blown away by plot or great acting. And I appreciate Raimi & Bruce Campbell, Evil Dead fan from way back. Its just not enough for me to watch the movie again, the channel gets changed if its on... We did play Spiderman2 a lot in the showroom, maybe Ive just seen it too many times.....

Archived