• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bobcats Trade Deadline Thread

Proudiddy

Guest Dark Knight

Ridnour was receiving interest from Sacramento and Washington before we got him- Washington just traded for Andre Miller so they wouldn't be interested anymore but Sacramento might take Luke for Jimmer?

Ridnour & Gordon for McLemore & Cousins.

Guest Dark Knight

We should steal Reggie Bullock.

He's a spot up shooter who compliments MKG & Al very well. He'd get plenty of open looks from 3. It would take pressure off Al inside & create lanes for MKG to drive.

Not to mention Bullock & MKG defending the perimeter would absolutely suffocate teams. Two tall, long, athletic wings with great movement.

Gordon and two 2nd round picks for Turner.  It might be happening. 

Sounds like something's going on in Philly, they've held Turner and Young from doing interviews today with the team. 

With Ridnour, he can only be traded by himself. So no package deals with other players.The salaries don't match with Fredette, so Sacramento would need to include another player and I don't see anyone that they would add to the trade. 

Does anyone know the rules regarding whether we can flip Ridnour for another player, or would that have to take place during the initial deal?

I've always heard that once you get past a certain day in December (around the 20th this year), players acquired after that can only be traded by themselves. For instance, we couldn't trade Ridnour + Gordon but we could trade Ridnour by himself.

It's why the Rockets tried so hard to trade Asik in December. However, the Warriors acquired MarShon Brooks in January and just packaged him with Bazemore for Blake, so maybe that rule no longer applies.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Archived