• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bobcats Trade Deadline Thread

Proudiddy

Houston and Philly are trying to get something done with Omer Asik and Spencer Hawes- but Houston wants a 1st rounder for Asik and Philly is trying to aquire draft picks- not trade them away.... so i suggest:

Houston gets Hawes + PORTLAND pick

Philly get Asik + Sessions

Charlotte gets Turner

so we turn Sessions and PORT pick to Turner

Ehh, I still don't think any of those involved are worth a first rounder.  Unless we clearing cap space, or the guy is a potential superstar/franchise player, I'm not giving up a first rounder.

You know the talent pool has become diluted when compared to back in the day when teams are demanding first round picks for Asik and Turner, lol.

That is just laughable.

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 2m

Sacramento and Brooklyn discussing a deal centered on Marcus Thornton for Jason Terry and Reggie Evans, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

Hmm... I forgot about the Fredette rumors. Wonder if we could find a way to get rid of Hendo and pull off something for Fredette or Thornton?

Are you f'n kidding me. Did you really say get rid of Hendo for Fredette or Thornton really? ?

Are you f'n kidding me. Did you really say get rid of Hendo for Fredette or Thornton really? ?

Yes, how dare I want to get rid of a guy who hit his ceiling 2 years ago, who we idiotically signed to an extension at 6 mil per year!

I don't know if you've watched this team much, but our problem is in how we are constructed.  We have way too many players that don't compliment each other.  Hendo is an offensive liability and if we can get out from under his contract, then I would be ecstatic.  If we're able to add some perimeter scoring in his place, then that is even better.

Yes, how dare I want to get rid of a guy who hit his ceiling 2 years ago, who we idiotically signed to an extension at 6 mil per year!

I don't know if you've watched this team much, but our problem is in how we are constructed. We have way too many players that don't compliment each other. Hendo is an offensive liability and if we can get out from under his contract, then I would be ecstatic. If we're able to add some perimeter scoring in his place, then that is even better.

Yes lets trade a better player for guys who won't see his celling.

Archived