• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ray Rice Arrested for Knocking out Fiancee

MichaelNewtonII

Someone posted on PFT, "same old Rice, another 3 yd carry"

Bad taste I know, but sort of humorous.

Besides the law, Goodell will come down hard on him as the league is trying their best to get away from the images of Martin/Incognito and all the bullying of men, surely beating up women would not go unpunished

Loled at sushi guru So funny

Guest Dark Knight

How come "thug" is never applied to white people when this kind of stuff happens? I've never seen incognito called a thug for the whole martin thing.

Why are black people never called rednecks?

How come "thug" is never applied to white people when this kind of stuff happens? I've never seen incognito called a thug for the whole martin thing. 

Bullshit. I've seen Incognito called a thug and worse. Don't be a drama queen.

Besides what does Incognito have to do with anything? What woman did he knock out?

Spitting on someone is pretty damn disgusting, and I certainly wouldn't do that to someone myself, but that doesn't make it excusable for a grown man to punch a woman until she's unconscious. I've never heard of someone being locked up just for spitting on someone though.

Bullshit. I've seen Incognito called a thug and worse. Don't be a drama queen.

Besides what does Incognito have to do with anything? What woman did he knock out

Oh really,We have a whole other thread on incognito and martin and i dare you to find one page where he is called a thug. Fact is it's only applied to minorities. Calling me a drama queen is just away for you to not address the issue and sweep it under the rug. And threatning to kill someone whole family is more than enuff to justify thug behavior.

Guest Dark Knight

Why are white people never called N words? Now your talking flatout racism. Which thug is becoming the code word for and the whole point your missing.

Calling someone a redneck is just as racist as using the N word. A racial slur is a racial slur.

Again....

Why aren't blacks ever called "hicks" "honkey" "redneck" "trailer trash"

There's a 70-something year old man who walks down the highway everyday carrying a confederate flag. Redneck is the first word people say when they see that flag. Only problem is this man is black.

As far as your idiocy fantasy that thug is becoming code word for N*****....

No, it's because that's what they refer to themselves as. What was tattooed across tupacs stomach? What to they rap about?

This is one of the reasons so many people stop posting here. 

Fight your crusade somewhere else.

LOL another example of ignorance that allow this type of behavior to go unchecked. No crusade infact,this is the first time i ve ever even mentioned race. Another example of the privileged ignoring the the calls of the oppressed. Someone was posting just yesterday about there kid dying and i didn't see you screaming fight your crusade else where you were the first one in there screaming how sorry you were. 

LOL another example of ignorance that allow this type of behavior to go unchecked. No crusade infact,this is the first time i ve ever even mentioned race. Another example of the privileged ignoring the the calls of the oppressed. Someone was posting just yesterday about there kid dying and i didn't see you screaming fight your crusade else where you were the first one in there screaming how sorry you were. 

I didn't post in that thread at all. 

Guest Dark Knight

LOL another example of ignorance that allow this type of behavior to go unchecked. No crusade infact,this is the first time i ve ever even mentioned race. Another example of the privileged ignoring the the calls of the oppressed. Someone was posting just yesterday about there kid dying and i didn't see you screaming fight your crusade else where you were the first one in there screaming how sorry you were.

LMAO!!!

Nobody is oppressing you.

Archived