• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ray Rice Arrested for Knocking out Fiancee

MichaelNewtonII

I hope it goes to charges pressed and either some jail time or a huge settlement.  The problem is that many women don't follow through with the charges and drop them which empowers the guy to get away with it and do it again.  Guys don't knock their girlfriends out the first time they are physical, it escalates from a push or shove to a slap to a punch and so on.   I wish more women took the attitude that you might hurt them once but you are a fool to eat the food they fix or fall asleep in the bed because they would poison you or take a bat to that head while you are sleeping.

Someone posted on PFT, "same old Rice, another 3 yd carry"

Bad taste I know, but sort of humorous.

Besides the law, Goodell will come down hard on him as the league is trying their best to get away from the images of Martin/Incognito and all the bullying of men, surely beating up women would not go unpunished

So is it ok to call him a thug? Because I really want to.

I don't think that makes him a "thug".  I think it makes him a pos woman beater.  "Thug" is much too nice of a name for this.  That girl was out cold.  As much as my wife can push my buttons I could never raise my hand to her.  This dude need a nice comfy jail cell to sit in for a while. 

He could still practice for the Ravens by running into the wall and falling down.

Archived