• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Munnerlyn to Vikings- 3 year deal

SOJA

Guest Dark Knight

Captain is replaceable. chill out people.

We are the team that finds bargains & flips them into viable players. Not the team who overpays trying to duplicate our success.

$10 says the reason everyone is leaving and nobody is signing is because all of our players are talking mad sh*t about Gettleman. And they should be. What a disrespectful douchebag.

I don't know that I'd go that far, but I don't think how things went down with Steve Smith is helping matters in FA either.

I can't blame us for letting him go if he was as overpaid as Mitchell.  Just because the Steelers decide to give a guy 25 million doesn't mean we suck for not matching that ridiculous number.  Same thing goes for Captain if the Vikings way overpaid.  Now if they got him on a 3/5mil contract or something like that then I agree that we dropped the ball.

Damn. When they mention star, Luke, and cam as being the core, that's exactly all they're talking about.

And, while I'm disappointed too, they will be the centerpieces of the greatest dynasty of the salary cap era. I truly believe this even now. The ONLY thing that has me concerned is LT, and even there, it's hard to name many Super Bowl winning LT's. Building around the aforementioned guys is the RIGHT plan.

Come on now y'all, we don't need a secondary! Its not like teams are passing the ball much in today's NFL! Hog mollies! Build in the trenches! (Well, only defensive trenches). And we don't need WRs, we have double trouble! Smash mouth football! Grinding offense! Screw this explosive play making stuff! Shulaball!

Note: I do have faith that Gettleman has a plan and will put a team together, but damn this has been a frustrating 2 days.

Archived