• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A pair of dogs on the cats

bLACKpANTHER

I like him as a player but it would just depend on what is available at the pick. He wouldn't be my top choice for us just for his style. I really want a player that can create more for his teammates and really run the offense for the second unit. 

I have only seen him maybe 10 times but he creates his own shot and is a solid scorer but I just don't like the fit. 

I would like to sign a veteran in FA with good size like Greivis Vasquez or Kirk Hinrich while drafting a Combo guard as well to develop. Unless we get Detroit pick (unlikely) and get really lucky with Marcus Smart dropping.... (even more unlikely) 

I'd say he'd be good with our second but after this tourney there's no way he's still on the board then. Assuming no one jumps Detroit in the lotto (giving us the ninth pick), I'd like to grab a SG who can shoot threes with the Portland pick.

Dream scenario with the Portland pick would be for teams to pass on the raw Zach LaVine and he falls to us, though I don't see him dropping that far.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

You know who I really like? Deiandre Daniels from UCONN. I'm gonna compare him to an nba player that might be crazy but.. he has the same body type as Kevin Durrant and could be a steal in the 2nd round. I liked him 3 games ago and he really lit it up tonight

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Archived