• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Al Jefferson is the Eastern Conference player of the month

Omega Atrocity

Best Player the Bobcats have ever had, sorry Crash!

Agreed, I remember G-Force playing his heart out in CLT, but he was never the offensive beast that Big Al is right now.  Wallace was exceptional on D and hustled to do the little things that may not show up in box scores like tip rebounds and deflect passes.  However, there is nothing like having a player like Big Al who commands a double-team every time he touches the ball.

Having a player like Big Al to cheer for makes games more exciting because you know, the Bobcats know and everyone on the other teams knows that Big Al is getting the rock on the left block and yet he still gets it and often scores through a double-team.  I was trying to get the "MVP MVP MVP" chant going during his free throws but I think Cats fans are so stunned to have an All-NBA player like Big Al they were caught off guard.  Gonna try to go to a few more games before season's end and will definitely try again.

I'd still say Crash, for now. Gerald didn't score nearly as well but was a factor all over the court. Al is just terrible on defense, but our system has disguised that pretty well.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Too many times I've looked at the Bobcats box score, and Big Al has 28+ PTS and 10+ REBS

He's just so dominating. And yeah, he struggles defensively, was always the knock on him. But Gerald Wallace, although my favorite Bobcat ever, just never dominated the way Al does.

Archived