• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ed Dickson visiting the Panthers

SCP

Just what is the likelihood that a rookie TE will come in and replace Olsen's production, and more in his rookie year?

Dickson, who I like, is a #2. Plain and simple.

Probably zero chances a rookie we get could come in and even take Dickson's place.

Olsen is, and probably is going to be, the man here in Pantherland. Dickson is just a complimentary piece. He gives us a chance at 2 TE sets, and brings and actual second receiving threat with him. I can live with him.

Do I need to spell this out for you hubby? I. Did. Not. Mention. The. FO.

If you have a problem with facts, that's on you.

Your questioning of the WR position brings in questions about the personnel office, which, by extension, brings in questions of the FO. So, whether intended, or not, you did bring up the FO.

My God smh

The question in the original question is just a question based on the question of "What if"? What are the options as they relate to Olsen? Cut him and save some money? Money we could use to upgrade some positions. Trade him. Maybe extend him.

Actually answering the question is one way to go. Maybe ignore it altogether. You might even could offer some constructive criticism. Or... you could just throw out some silly azz snide comment. Choices. It was what America was founded upon.

Archived