• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Playoff Game 1: Charlotte Bobcats @ Miami Heat

Honestly there has been some bad calls, but this is on us.... We've been settling for jump shots play after play after play.... You are not going to calls or easy points not being aggressive. 

Also there is a lot of Luck because CLEARLY Big Al is not himself after the injury. 

Honestly there has been some bad calls, but this is on us.... We've been settling for jump shots play after play after play.... You are not going to calls or easy points not being aggressive.

Also there is a lot of Luck because CLEARLY Big Al is not himself after the injury.

No thm... it's not. Look at the foul discrepancy, look at how many attempts to score poi ts they have been given after missing shots due to good defense. If you play a whole game under those conditions, it changes your approach and it's hard to overcome.

I already expected it, it just pisses me off more seeing it in real-time. I knew this was going to happen.

The NBA still fuging owes me $50 for a bet I lost on that bullshit ass Kings/Lakers series in '02. I never looked at the NBA the same again.

BlsgVunIUAAxwF-.jpg

Not a foul. lol Unless all 5 players touch you it is no longer a foul.

Hopefully we can come back and make give us an opportunity to win.

On another note Dwade, Bron and James Jones all played very good hitting many shots from outside. The heat in general played very good, we will win 1-2 games this series. Fouls will stay the same but we didn't play well on exception of Kemba, Al, McBob, and at times Neal. 

Archived