• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Playoff Game 1: Charlotte Bobcats @ Miami Heat

We know this is going to happen. We need to 1) stop crying about it and 2) stop turning the ball over so much.

Why not cry about it? It's not like keeping our mouths shut as fans will change it either? When you have two teams who are not playing on a level playing field, the game is a farce anyway. What are we supposed to talk about? We didn't lose because of how we played. We lost because of the game was officiated.

Why not cry about it? It's not like keeping our mouths shut as fans will change it either? When you have two teams who are not playing on a level playing field, the game is a farce anyway. What are we supposed to talk about? We didn't lose because of how we played. We lost because of the game was officiated.

Disagree completely. We didn't play well enough to win that game. We know the refs want them to win. If we actually DO play well enough to win the game and don't because of the refs then let's make some noise. But this wasn't the game.

As much as I like Zeller I wouldn't mind Biyombo getting some minutes in game 2, if for nothing else than to just have him come in a destroy some people driving to the basket. Yeah he will get ejected but it would be nice to see a heat player get crushed. If they are going to call this ticky tak bullshit we might as well earn the fouls by beating the hell out of them. And yes I'm very pissed at the moment Sent from my XT907 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I would like to act like I am shocked but this was about what I expected in terms of refereeing. I would like to see Clifford go all Phil Jackson and get a heavy fine and publicly challenge the refs to force them to even it out a little

Archived