• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Playoff Game 1: Charlotte Bobcats @ Miami Heat

It would be great if we could cause an upset, but I think we'll win one or two games in the series tops.

Personally I still think the Heat will make the finals and win.

I was doing a little reminiscing last night and decided to check our series against the Magic in 2010.

The Magic's average margin of victory was 9.25 points.

Obviously are goal is to win the series, but I think our realistic goals need to be to get our first and last win in the playoffs as the Charlotte Bobcats and keep the margin of victory for the Heat at less than 9.25.

I'm feeling a huge upset. I have a weird feeling one of Wade Bosh or LeBron is going to get injured and we'll capitalize. I don't want to win that way, but I see it happening for some reason.

I've not said anything out of respect of all athletes and humans in general but I have the same feeling. I feel like Wade is going down and Bosh is going to get abused by Jefferson.

MKG is one of the only players in the league that can actually shut down Lebron if he is on top of his game.

MKG and Al are both playing a high level = upset

Still can't believe people think MKG is some type of great defender. He isn't. Bobs got torched by small forwards more than any other team in the NBA this year.

You remember when James torched us for 61 during that rough four game streak against the Spurs, Heat, Thunder, and Pacers.

Well you may have forgotten that MKG held George and Durant to a combined 8-33 in those two games...

Soooo... what were you saying?

Archived