• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Are there any Panther hats available for a 39 year old white father of two whose wife drives a minivan?

SCP

For real tho, got a 15 year old that wear teh skinnies! Never seen them in there not being worn state! Went to pull a search on his room and found those jeans lying on the floor! I hit the roof thinking he was having the b's over while we were gone, not to mention at some point a naked female snuck out the house.

The wife looks at me and says, "they are his skinny jeans." I blasted him for cross dressing. Oh, so badly I wished my first thought actually was the case

I wish the skinny jean fad would go away. I blame Lil Wayne for this foolery. You know, if you want to wear tight jeans ok, that's your world but when you decide to sag them and show your boxers, that is really pushing it. I hate being in restuarants and watching people get up and have there boxers/briefs showing while I eat. I consider myself a guy that keeps an ear to the thrends but this has to be the dumbest thing I ever seen. Make it stop!! lol

A baseball, some big rubber bands, and a week or so on the counter and a flat bill is bent correctly.  We did this with all of our fitted New Era hats and the like from HS through college.  It's one of the things you are taught when playing baseball.  How to break in a hat, a glove, and eat sunflower seeds correctly.

Archived