• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2014 Schedule Leak Thread

Lilsmitty09

Just like last year, figured I'd start a rumor thread for those anticipating the release. Feel free to add. Much doesn't happen till a couple hours before. Some slowly starting to feed in now.

NFL NEWS:
- Flex now starts through Week 5

- Bills/Lions on Thanksgiving

- Packers @ Bills MNF matchup
- Packers/Seahawks Week 1

- Saints @ ATL Week 1

- Saints @ CLE Week 2

- Saints hosting GB on a Sun Night
- Bears VS Bills Week 1

- Ravens VS Bengals Week 1

- Giants/Lions Week 1 MNF (east coast)

- Broncos/ Colts Week 1 SNF

PANTHERS:

Week 1 - Panthers @ Tampa Bay
Week 2 - Lions @ Panthers
Week 7: @ Packers (4:00 EST)
Week 9: VS Saints (THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL)
Week 14: @ Saints (Day)

Just about to post about the Panthers vs. Saints MNF in Charlotte

heres a link to the post on SR (try not to get aids)

http://saintsreport.com/forums/f2/saints-2014-schedule-leak-o-rama-323354/index4.html#.U1gV8lVdUoM

Apparently the guy who heard it from "a little birdie" heard right on the opening MNF game last year

I find it hard to believe honestly.  The NFL has been pushing for more divisional games late in the year, and I feel like a big Carolina/NO game that essentially decided the number 2 seed last year, would be pushed as late into the year as possible.

But what the fug do I know?

I personally wouldn't want a MNF vs Saints to open it up.  I know the company line is the offense will be fine without Cam and his receivers having much time to work on their timing which maybe the case.  I'd still rather an important divisional game not to be the first time we see this new offense on the field in a real game.

Just like last year, figured I'd start a rumor thread for those anticipating the release. Feel free to add. Much doesn't happen till a couple hours before. Some slowly starting to feed in now.

NFL NEWS:

- Niners/Seahawks Week 1

PANTHERS:

- Rumor that Week 1 will be Saints @ Panthers on MNF (not credible source however the dude is claiming he has a strong support)

That would be awesome but tough at the same time. But hoping a good start this season.

NFL NEWS:

- Niners/Seahawks Week 1

PANTHERS:

- Rumor that Week 1 will be Saints @ Panthers on MNF (not credible source however the dude is claiming he has a strong support)

That would be awesome but tough at the same time. But hoping a good start this season.

Rumor thread?

I heard a rumor that Jase was seen wearing short cutoff jorts and fraternizing with TRD last weekend outside of Scorpio's in the parking lot  :o  :huh:

On a side note- I believe there will a group forming for a trip up to BAL for that game. I believe RR will be putting together a trip.

Archived