• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who's the big slider?

unicar15

The obvious one at this stage could be Bridgewater. I think that he could still turn out to be a good quarterback for a needy team, and if he does slide to the late first or second round, some team will have grabbed themselves a good prospect.

For us, I hope a guy like Lewan or Martin slides so we can draft them. Or perhaps a guy like Beckham Jr would be nice as well.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Mayock has joined Kiper in saying he could fall to the second round.

I had heard he had a bad pro day, but I just don't see it.  Should be interesting.  Louisville has an offense that creates some offensive superstars and many do not make the best pros (have not researched that last comment, but it seems to be that way)

I had heard he had a bad pro day, but I just don't see it.  Should be interesting.  Louisville has an offense that creates some offensive superstars and many do not make the best pros (have not researched that last comment, but it seems to be that way)

Did you see any of his pro day?  It was beyond bad.  The guy could not hit anything.  He looked god awful.....was very surprising.

Did you see any of his pro day?  It was beyond bad.  The guy could not hit anything.  He looked god awful.....was very surprising.

No, I did not, I just heard he was bad.  However, I was googling his pro day just before opening this, and I am now totally confused.  I read enough to know that if I were a GM, I would not take him in the first round-maybe not even the second.

If Aaron Donald makes it past the Cowboys, just about all the teams left in the 1st run a 34 (which isn't a good fit for him). Bold-ish prediction: I expect him to drop all the way to Carolina if he does make it past 17, and Gettleman will BPA his ass. Meal combo comes with a tasty Huddle meltdown.

Archived