• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The 7 Nastiest Things Lurking in Your Supermarket

Big A

You ladies need to suck it up.If you've ever eaten any sort of processed meat- bologna, salami, sausage (unless you made it yourself), there's a good possibility you've eaten......

human flesh.

Finger/hand gets chopped off, falls into the pit....they might stop the machinery. Prolly not, tho.

And do you even know what cheese is? Google that.

I'm sure you spend $500 a week on groceries.......

Since you think I'm lying here are charges from just Whole Foods, one of 3 grocery stores I go to, Keep in mind this doesn't include another $100-$150 a week from the locals farmers co-op, plus I use cash when I have it so it's only about 2/3 of the charges from just one store. Also, what I spend is not the point, it's the growing cost to avoid GMO or processed foods loaded with poisons and it's pretty much getting to a point where people aren't going to have the option to avoid it based on finances. In past you could buy whole nutritious foods for less than processed foods, but now the processed option is cheaper, much cheaper in many cases.

10291202_279506272211524_276416739774661

speaking of mushrooms, when I lived in Washington State, there was a mushroom farm/plant across the street from a park i frequented. When the wind blew the right direction, that park emptied out in a hurry.

it is literally a worse smell than 10,000 rotting corpses

phpThumb.jpg

Actually I eat almond butter, about a tablespoon a day for Omega 3's. It also has a lot more magnesium and Vitamin E than peanut butter too, so you may want to switch or at least try it. I actually made a nice vegan fudge last night with dates, cacao, almond butter, and coconut oil topped with a few walnuts. Came out awesome!

Archived