• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

First fight - place your bets here...

Johnny Rockets

No this is not a jab on the whole Smith fiasco of last year.....

So true training camp doesn't get good and going until the first good fight breaks out. I think the Jets had the first good one of the NFL season today.

So in Panther camp, how many more days will it take till the heat and intensity finally gets to one of these guys and make him attempt to take on all his teamates in a mometarily heat induced, insanity rage? Also, what positions (or even players) will be involved?

Winner gets a Panther's bandana that I found on the ground at one of our tailgates last year. (I washed it)

So true training camp doesn't get good and going until the first good fight breaks out. I think the Jets had the first good one of the NFL season today.

So in Panther camp, how many more days will it take till the heat and intensity finally gets to one of these guys and make him attempt to take on all his teamates in a mometarily heat induced, insanity rage? Also, what positions (or even players) will be involved?

Winner gets a Panther's bandana that I found on the ground at one of our tailgates last year. (I washed it)

I say Zod and Scrum go at it by week's end......:D

i give nate salley 14 days before he gets in some kind of push/fight with a WR. he's been taking plenty of shots and it's only a matter of time before a WR get's pissed off (see hines ward and obviously smitty)

You try and post a serious thread, and we just turn it into a circus.:eek:

Archived