• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Doubt anyone will bully this kid anymore

other than us throwing zima bottles at the guy, this game was great.  so much energy.  that's when i noticed the change and when we were finally at or above .500 for the first time in a while.

You're spot on. This was one of the best times I've had at a Panthers game. The crowd was rowdy from start to finish. This guy wearing a Rams jersey walked through our tailgate, and there was at least 100 of us booing his ass. The after party at Can's was legit too.

I love the guys that rush to defend bullies and denounce the wussifying of America. Just because you survived it doesn't make it right. What does getting beat up as a 9 year old have to do with becoming a man?

It's not about defending the bullies; I'm all for bullying being stopped.  I'm more making the point that we need to stop protecting children from every negative emotion. What's going to happen they get to the real world and have a asshole boss? Get fired? Their wife cheats on them?  Are they going to hurt themselves or others?  Teachers/Parents aren't going to be around to bail them out then.  You probably don't realize how much your childhood shapes you, and your reactions.  If they can't deal with adversity, they aren't going to have much luck in life outside of school.

The bullying thing honestly comes down to America allowing children to develop fewer and fewer social skills.  We stick them in front of video games/phone/computer all day, and if they do actually get any outside activity, they are all awarded participation ribbons.  Half the kids have no idea how to interact with people face to face, and 0 clue how to deal with failure.

Thank you, every old person on the O'Reilly Factor.

Archived