• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Test Results = negative

8 0 5

So many idiots in this thread I can't even respond to them all hahaha...

Guys I need more advice I'm such a drug addicted dead beat dad that can't provide for my family. Help...

So many idiots in this thread I can't even respond to them all hahaha...

Guys I need more advice I'm such a drug addicted dead beat dad that can't provide for my family. Help...

In reality you are just a douche. You are a pothead, and you are an idiot.

did I miss anything?

"You cheated a drug test by stopping smoking for a few days and cleaning out your system naturally! And now you have a new job so you're failing as a father and you can't provide for your family!"

LOLGIC

Lets see...

I've had 6 jobs and I've never been fired or not performed while smoking before work or at lunch.

Stop. Judging. Someone. You. Don't. Know.

6 jobs? In what timeframe? you just sound more and more unhirable with every post you make. So you are a job skipping pothead who smokes on the way to work, and at lunch. I really do feel sorry for you.

And if that is condescending, then so be it. 

"You cheated a drug test by stopping smoking for a few days and cleaning out your system naturally! And now you have a new job so you're failing as a father and you can't provide for your family!"

LOLGIC

Where are you if you toke at lunch, come back high and get into an wreck with a customer your fault or otherwise? Jobless that's where. Was that bowl at lunch worth that?

6 jobs? In what timeframe? you just sound more and more unhirable with every post you make. So you are a job skipping pothead who smokes on the way to work, and at lunch. I really do feel sorry for you.

And if that is condescending, then so be it.

You want me to tell you my entire job history lol? Do you want references too?

Keep calling me names it really makes you look smart hahaha

You want me to tell you my entire job history lol? Do you want references too?

Keep calling me names it really makes you look smart hahaha

Once again, you miss the point of a post. Having 6 jobs in a relatively short time frame is nothing to brag about. Good companies offering good jobs look at your time in a job as a major determining factor in whether they hire you.  Get it?

And I am pretty sure it is only you who does not understand this. 

Where are you if you toke at lunch, come back high and get into an wreck with a customer your fault or otherwise? Jobless that's where. Was that bowl at lunch worth that?

A. I don't drive at my job.

B. I drive twenty times better after a nice relaxing smoke break. I am not a 16 year old rookie smoker that passes out after a few hits. I take a few tokes at the beginning of my 1 hour lunch to just relax me, then I eat, highs over in 30, call the wife until lunch is up.

May I ask what your goal is and or what you're trying to prove here?

LOLGIC

I wouldn't say "naturally" is taking excessive root extracts and vitamins mixed into a liquid that doesn't excrete fat cells therefore have no real effect.  Additionally, you mixed exercising off the fat with the act of diluting the sample with excessive amounts of water.  That does the trick.  You must have minimal body fat because you circulated it out in a few days.  6 day windows plus are typically the workable window for the avg dude or dudette.  

I did that as well a few months back.  Got off in 14 day period.  I'm trying to recommend you should probably give yourself a bigger window.  Good for your family and congrats on the car salesman job if that's your situation.  Your grandstanding and douchiness is the annoyance.  

Once again, you miss the point of a post. Having 6 jobs in a relatively short time frame is nothing to brag about. Good companies offering good jobs look at your time in a job as a major determining factor in whether they hire you. Get it?

And I am pretty sure it is only you who does not understand this.

6 jobs in an 8 year span? 2 jones were seasonal, and the other 4 lasted over a year and I left for better opportunities. I certainly had no issues obtaining this job and I plan on staying a while.

May I ask what you are trying to accomplish sir?

What is your purpose?

I wouldn't say "naturally" is taking excessive root extracts and vitamins mixed into a liquid that doesn't excrete fat cells therefore have no real effect. Additionally, you mixed exercising off the fat with the act of diluting the sample with excessive amounts of water. That does the trick. You must have minimal body fat because you circulated it out in a few days. 6 day windows plus are typically the workable window for the avg dude or dudette.

I did that as well a few months back. Got off in 14 day window. I'm trying to recommend you should probably give yourself a bigger window. Good for your family and congrats on the car salesman job if that's your situation. Your grandstanding and douchiness is the annoyance.

Some people are douchebags, some people change their usernames on an Internet forum every week for some pointless and weird reason.

Archived