• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Hardy Arrested

So now she is saying he threw into a tub, a couch and then a bed with over 25 assault rifles on it? This bitch is just looking to ruin Hardy or Hardy is way more crazy than anyone could of every imagined.

Nicki is covered in bruises and Hardy called the police and told them they were restraining her.

How many facts do you need? Sounds like you're just waiting for anything to exonerate a football player.

They're not facts, they're allegations. No one has seen these extensive bruises her lawyer alleges, the incident report references minor injury in the form of bruises/scratches.

It's fishy as hell that she refused treatment at the scene, but then shows up to the courthouse with her arm in a sling. She wasn't in court mind you, just outside where the cameras could see her.

Now she's saying he paraded her in front of a bed full of firearms and told her he'd kill her if she went to the press about the 'abuse.' All this after she supposedly called his friend repeatedly to try to get in touch with him, and confronted him at his condo. If those details are factual, that doesn't sound like a woman fearing for her safety. She's shared this guy's bed since September and she didn't know he was supposedly stockpiling weapons? And she would have known that he had them when she went to confront him? Come on, man!

I don't give a poo if Greg Hardy ever plays another snap in the NFL, but if you think this sounds like an open and shut domestic abuse case, you're delusional.

• Pie 3

If any of the following happened to a 120 pound female she would be seriously injured.

A: Thrown on a bathtub 

B: Throw to a couch

C: Thrown on a tiled floor

D: Thrown on a bed with 25-30 Assault Rifle

I was almost ready to put the last nail on Hardy's coffin until I heard this.. Nobody can see any cuts or bruises on her they said. She refused medical attention but comes to court for NO reason in a sling?

If any of the following happened to a 120 pound female she would be seriously injured.

A: Thrown on a bathtub 

B: Throw to a couch

C: Thrown on a tiled floor

D: Thrown on a bed with 25-30 Assault Rifle

I was almost ready to put the last nail on Hardy's coffin until I heard this.. Nobody can see any cuts or bruises on her they said. She refused medical attention but comes to court for NO reason in a sling?

Sounds like he choke slammed her in every room of the condo.  Totally believable.

Sounds like he choke slammed her in every room of the condo.  Totally believable.

Yeah, 4 different rooms. Yet Hardy called 911? Everyone who got a good look at the woman today said they couldn't see any cuts or bruises yet her lawyer made it sound like she was beat half to death.

Like I was saying, Hardy did seem like the kind of guy to do something like this and I was ready to move on until I heard her statement.

So stupid..

• Pie 1

Nicki's family is worth more than Greg. She only "works" at Suite to party. She's had a silver spoon in her mouth for years. She doesn't need Greg's money, she gets whatever she wants. Dating him is more about a status symbol.

DAMMIT!

You are RUINING the "crazy bitch/golddigger" phase, brah!

I really don't like Greg Hardy. The majority of his tweets and Instagram photos annoy the hell out of me. THAT SAID, we shouldn't be so quick to eat one of our own. Yes, men assault women all the time but women also lie or exaggerate things all the time too. Give Hardy his day in court. If it gets to the point where he pleads guilty or is found guilty, then crucify him then. But imagine the horror of being in his position if this was nothing at all or super exaggerated.

• Pie 1

I really don't like Greg Hardy. The majority of his tweets and Instagram photos annoy the hell out of me. THAT SAID, we shouldn't be so quick to eat one of our own. Yes, men assault women all the time but women also lie or exaggerate things all the time too. Give Hardy his day in court. If it gets to the point where he pleads guilty or is found guilty, then crucify him then. But imagine the horror of being in his position if this was nothing at all or super exaggerated.

This thread is no place for your pragmatism! Away with you!