• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hardy 911 call

Zod

Yeah. I know couples exactly like that. They cheat on each other, they fight, they cause scenes in bars. Then you hear they are still together doing the same stuff 2 years later.

I've known a few.  You hear about them reconciling and you think "Good grief, what's next?"

My sister used to have a joke about that.  She'd say "Can you believe they're back together after all that s--t?"  Someone would ask "Who?"  And she'd respond "The cheeks of my ass!"

One other thing I've picked up on, it was stated in one of the articles that it was his girlfriend but it seemed from the 911 call that wasn't the case.  Is here any actual real knowledge about this part of it?  Is there anything saying he was actually dating this girl at this time?  Maybe he dated her back in September or something, but he said someone else brought her over.  Maybe it was a fling in the past and she came with the intention of rekindling and he wasn't into it and that's what made her flip out.  It keeps getting repeated that it's his girlfriend, but I have my doubts.  If he was in fact not dating her, then he is even more in the clear in my opinion.  Removes the "oh well he should make better decisions about who he hangs around" rhetoric. 

There's several social media pics of them going way back.

I found it kind of odd that on his call he seemed to refer to her as if she were just some girl in his apartment.

Are these pics recent? Were they taken back in September/October when they might have been hanging out (possibly before he knew she was batshit insane) or were they taken last month or something?  Because they were seen together at some point in history doesn't mean he was dating her or he had her over or he knew anything about the cocaine or any of that.  I'm not saying I couldn't believe he could have been dating her or anything of those things, but I certainly am not ready to just accept it as fact because some [rushed most likely] article called her his girlfriend.

I mean to call 911 it must have been bad. That's always the last resort, especially when you've been drinking and doing blow all night.

To me it is obvious, you perpetrator never calls the cops because he/she will also be in trouble. Imnoy saying he was an angel but he did not abuse her. He would not beat her ass then call the cops saying she was acting nuts while she is still yelling in the background. He played it smart and still ended up in jail. A big problem in my eyes if the way the system is fugged.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Are these pics recent? Were they taken back in September/October when they might have been hanging out (possibly before he knew she was batshit insane) or were they taken last month or something?  Because they were seen together at some point in history doesn't mean he was dating her or he had her over or he knew anything about the cocaine or any of that.  I'm not saying I couldn't believe he could have been dating her or anything of those things, but I certainly am not ready to just accept it as fact because some [rushed most likely] article called her his girlfriend.

Her instagram has pictures of them together in various places including the NFL Network set when his agent had him doing interviews every day.

There's several social media pics of them going way back.

I found it kind of odd that on his call he seemed to refer to her as if she were just some girl in his apartment.

He's an nfl player heading to stardom,I am sure he has 30 "girlfriends" or skanks or Jersey chasers, whatever you want to call them. I'm glad this tape came out. In my opinion, it clears him of abuse.

Hearing Hardy saying she might've been on coke make me wonder. Yesterday on the CP facebook page, someone was saying that Hardy may be doing coke since hes always rubbing/touching his nose. I thought it was insanely dumb but I guess not no more. The two of them may be doing coke. Just saying.

I have always wanted to start a thread on that even before this case came out. I noticed that most of the time in his interviews and I am like why is this guy always sniffling. I dunno if that's what most people who do coke act though.

Okay fine. I'll take that back. If there is a 240 lbs woman trying to kill me, I'll do what I can. I can't imagine a realistic situation where I would put bruises on a woman I was dating.

So the woman you are dating is coming at you with a knife/gun/insert any weapon you are gonna just take it on the chin. Give me a break, I DO NOT ADVOCATE VIOLENCE, but there are situations where subdueing a female is appropriate whether it leaves bruises or not.

I have always wanted to start a thread on that even before this case came out. I noticed that most of the time in his interviews and I am like why is this guy always sniffling. I dunno if that's what most people who do coke act though.

His claim that she was on drugs would likely lead his lawyer to suggest that she be drug tested.

And I'd call that a wise move, but one that could backfire in a couple of ways.  One, if she's tested and comes out clean it casts doubt on his version of events.  And two: If, as you might expect, her lawyer turns around and says "Sure' she'll be tested, if you will too" and Hardy either declines or - worst case scenario - fails, well...

If Hardy's lawyer doesn't ask for her to be drug tested, then who knows?

The tape does help Hardy, but I can call 911 right now and say President Obama is here trying to kill me and a cop will show up. I'm not convicting Hardy. He's one of my favorite players, but I'm withholding judgment. If half of what is accused is true... I don't want him on the team.

Dumb analogy, however, would you call 911 saying Obama was trying to kill you after you beat him up and threw him on a bunch of loaded weapons.

Her instagram has pictures of them together in various places including the NFL Network set when his agent had him doing interviews every day.

What, back in January when he was doing those interviews and spots on NFLN before the Super Bowl? That's not terribly recent but I guess it would show it wasn't just a weekend thing or a brief thing back in September.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

I've known a few.  You hear about them reconciling and you think "Good grief, what's next?"

My sister used to have a joke about that.  She'd say "Can you believe they're back together after all that s--t?"  Someone would ask "Who?"  And she'd respond "The cheeks of my ass!"

100.gif

His claim that she was on drugs would likely lead his lawyer to suggest that she be drug tested.

And I'd call that a wise move, but one that could backfire in a couple of ways.  One, if she's tested and comes out clean it casts doubt on his version of events.  And two: If, as you might expect, her lawyer turns around and says "Sure' she'll be tested, if you will too" and Hardy either declines or - worst case scenario - fails, well...

If Hardy's lawyer doesn't ask for her to be drug tested, then who knows?

If you recall, she refused treatment initially which could be what she was avoiding. Anyways cocaine is gone from the blood within 12 hours so at this point his claim cannot be verified.