• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

7 dead in drive by shootings in Isla Vista (Santa Barbara, CA)

8 0 5

Also...

He wasn't a sick, deprived individual like the guys from Columbine. Those guys were truly evil and you could see/feel it in their videos.

This kid was mentally ill and very sick, but other than that he was just an attention ***** and soiled brat. This is another shooting sides by the media that turns the idiots into icons. His little laugh was forced and he was trying too hard to act, simply to get the attention after this happened. Nothing more than a brat. He said "I want" about 5 billion times in a 7-minute video.

You missed the sarcasm. I know guns aren't the problem. You could wave a magic wand and make every gun on the earth disappear and violence wouldn't go anywhere.

IE- Boston Bombing

People have caused 100x more damage with pressure cookers, diesel fuel, and fertilizer than guns.

violence would stay constant but people dying from violence would decrease exponentially

violence would stay constant but people dying from violence would decrease exponentially

No it wouldn't.

A very large number of firearm deaths are suicide, gang, drug, etc related. Those deaths aren't going to decrease.

Reading different articles and such from anti-gun folks they're all ignoring that he murdered 3 people with a knife before he ever shot anyone. I guess those days don't fit their agenda so they don't care.

I don't even own a firearm or have any desire to. I don't hunt nor do I feel the need to walk around with one. But I can see that guns aren't the problem. Is a cultural and mental problem in this country.

Archived