• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2014 Summer Transfer Window: Rumors, Completed Deals, Pipedreams!

C47

Liverpool have increased their offer for Adam Lallana to £25m. It's a take it or leave it deal. If they say no, Liverpool will move on to Bayern Munich's Xherdan Shaqiri. £25m is too much for Lallana, so I sort of hope the deal falls through.

Damn... 25 million?  I like Lallana but I think 25 is overkill.  If you get Lallana for 25, no way in hell Di Maria goes for anything less than 40.  No way Wenger buys him for 40.

Might want to add Lallana to the entrance list. Hearing Pochettino is very keen on bringing him in. Don't blame him.

I would, but I don't see how we compete with less of a budget and no CL football. I'm figuring he's headed to one of the top four and am tempering any excitement with reality.

Damn... 25 million?  I like Lallana but I think 25 is overkill.  If you get Lallana for 25, no way in hell Di Maria goes for anything less than 40.  No way Wenger buys him for 40.

Yea. I think his value is being inflated because 1) He's English and 2) He's proven he can have success in BPL.

Tottenham rumors:

Possible Entrances:

Adrien Rabiot from PSG

Eto'o from Chelsea

Remy from QPR

Lukaku from Chelsea

Joel Veltman from Ajax

Chichirito from Man U

J Rodriguez from Southampton

Possible Exits:

Lloris to a CL team

Paulinho to Chelsea

Andros Townsend and Michael Dawson to QPR

Younes Kaboul on Free

Erik Lamela is also for sale.   Inter is looking to buy him.

Di Maria and Lamela are very similar and Lamela got physically abused in EPL. 

Erik Lamela is also for sale.   Inter is looking to buy him.

Di Maria and Lamela are very similar and Lamela got physically abused in EPL. 

I just don't see him being given up on after only a year, same for Soldado. Especially since they both would most likely fit into Poch's system so well.

Sure, it's possible, but I'd absolutely lose 100% faith in Levy if that happened.

I just don't see him being given up on after only a year, same for Soldado. Especially since they both would most likely fit into Poch's system so well.

Sure, it's possible, but I'd absolutely lose 100% faith in Levy if that happened.

Teams will try to raid Spurs of players.  Soldado is also being targeted by few Spanish teams.

Arsenal officials scheduled to meet with Real Madrid over transfer(s).

Possible players:

Benzema

Di Maria

Morata 

Khedira 

Arsene want world class striker so it looks like Benzema is the guy.  Multiple sources also reporting that Benzema is open to a move to Emirates. 

I'd love Di Maria/Benzema combo. 

Jesus, Arsenal would be top tier is that happens. I would hate to lose Di Maria! :(

Looks like Rickie Lambert is in Liverpool to complete his medical. Fee is reported to be £4m + add ons. I think it gives us solid depth for a few years.

We have also agreed to a fee for Emre Can from Bayer Leverkusen, but the issue has been meeting the player's wage demands.

Sevilla has also rejected our £16m bid + Suso for Alberto Moreno. They want an additional £2m and have no interest in Suso.

18m? I say he's worth it especially with the HUMONGOUS need we have there currently.

We ain't losing Di Maria. No way in hell. Arsenal is possibly already out of running for Morata and Benzema as well.

Morata appears like he'll be heading to Juventus on a potential package deal (possibly with Marcelo or Coentrao). No word yet if the deal is official.

I don't want Morata plus if Benzema stays put, Arsenal will get someone else. Arsenal got £100m to £150m to spend. They can buy almost any striker they want.

There are probably no "world class" strikers available. I'd imagine Arsenal will be in for Mario Balotelli soon though.

Balotelli wants back into EPL, Millan fans been racially abusing Balotelli even tho he's their best player.

I hope he matured a little.  He's attitude 2 years ago caused chaos in EPL.  He's an amazing of the field person but when game goes south, Balotelli loses cool all the time.

Looks like Millan is offering Balloteli to Arsenal for about 30 million pounds.  Arsenal might pass on Fabregas...  Might be a smart move.  Why spend $40m on midfield when you already have Ramsey, Cazorla, Wilshere and Ozil.  Arsenal need good strong DM.  Fabregas does not fit the bill.

Archived