• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What the hell is wrong with women?!

Cat

yeah now you just need a woman that will let you try it

LOL. Posts like yours are the perfect illustration as to why men don't discuss sex frankly and honestly. There's no need to turn the discussion into some silly 'dick measuring' exercise.

"Hey, this is great, it works for me..." works much better than, "i can make a woman cum harder with two fingers than any man in this thread can with their whole body." Especially since you're on a message board and have no idea who you're talking to.

LOL. Posts like yours are the perfect illustration as to why men don't discuss sex frankly and honestly. There's no need to turn the discussion into some silly 'dick measuring' exercise.

"Hey, this is great, it works for me..." works much better than, "i can make a woman cum harder with two fingers than any man in this thread can with their whole body." Especially since you're on a message board and have no idea who you're talking to.

lol did i strike a nerve there buddy

especially since i'm on a message and nobody gives a fug what i have to say about anything anyway

now take your insecurities and give them to someone else

loss of sex drive is a legit thing. hell japan has a national culture that's increasingly asexual and is projected to cause fundamental demographic problems down the road.

hell i'm halfway asexual at this point; between a one-year-old, mismatched schedules with my wife, school, massive amounts of stress, and a general engine for accomplishing goals that often makes me feel like sexual indulgences are a waste of time and nothing more than an annoying itch to scratch at, it's definitely an incredibly deemphasized activity in my life as compared to, say, ten years ago when i was 18 and regularly embarked on beatoff marathons.

was just watching a documentary about their society literally working themselves to death..    interesting and sad to see how little of a life they live day to day...  or even year to year.

virgin alert

you know, like you grab a woman's breast, and it's..  you..  you feel it, and it feels like a bag of sand, when you're touching it...  

you know what I mean...

I'm not surprised. There are lots of women with low to no sex drive. I believe it could be hormonal but also body image. Women as a whole are so overly critical of themselves and it leaks over into the bedroom. Also, was this poll anonymous? Maybe they didn't want to admit it.

Lord knows women should take advantage of our beautiful bodies. By exploring ourselves, it only improves sex with our partners because we know exactly what we need. I'm thinking if they have ever has an orgasm before, how in the hell could they not want it again? A lot.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

I've come across enough examples early in a relationship where women finally get comfortable enough to admit they've never had an orgasm before.  It gets less common with age, but still can't say I'm shocked, even though it's shocking..  Some are completely apprehensive of sex altogether.   

being able to spot it makes it easy to knock the barriers down and open up communication..  it's just surreal sometimes..

Archived