• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2014 World Cup: Group A

Goondal

It was a nice run by Mexico (accomplished more than anyone expected) but everything comes to an end next week.

fug that. fug your 'realist' way of thinking. fug not believing. No one expected us to draw with Brazil. NO ONE. Don't you dare say you did. That's bull. Some said that Croatia was going to whup our ass. 3-1. So far this whole tournament Mexico has played very well and has been robbed more times than any other team in this tournament. Our defense has been spectacular and we've been scored on 1 time. I'm more worried about the refs than Holland. 

fug that. fug your 'realist' way of thinking. fug not believing. No one expected us to draw with Brazil. NO ONE. Don't you dare say you did. That's bull. Some said that Croatia was going to whup our ass. 3-1. So far this whole tournament Mexico has played very well and has been robbed more times than any other team in this tournament. Our defense has been spectacular and we've been scored on 1 time. I'm more worried about the refs than Holland. 

I don't think it's going to be a cakewalk for Holland, but they'll score on you guys. Mexico's draw against Brasil is great, but Brasil's biggest problem is that they all stand around and wait for Neymar to score before they really get involved.

Holland has been here before and they have players playing everywhere on the pitch who can score. I think Mexico can keep it interesting. But most of Holland's players have played on the biggest stage at every level. I'll take Holland's experience over a hot team, but I've been wrong about Mexico this whole tournament. Who knows.

Take it easy bud. I know we're all passionate about our home teams, and I agree that Mexico didn't get the respect it obviously deserved, but his opinion is his to own, just like yours. If anyone in this tournament can take it to the Dutch, I think Mexico might have the best chance of the upset.

I do have to disagree about the "more times than anyone" though. I think Bosnia might have a better case to claim that one, especially in the Nigeria game. Heck, the first Brazil game with Croatia was the worst single referee performance so far in my opinion of the World Cup.

Pessimists irk the living hell out of me. Especially when they root for the same team. 

I don't expect a blow out, I respect Holland, But the strategy should be to take out Robben and not give them any room on the outside. Ochoa has proved his worth and the defensive backfield is very decent. Hernandez coming off the bench revitalizes this team. If Herrera does the same thing with Holland, I think we can steal this game. But again, if those refs keep missing clear fouls and hands. Then I don't think Mexico can do it. I am not going to give up before this game even starts. That gentlemen is bull poo.

Archived