• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2014 World Cup: Group A

Goondal

Can Mexico score?

Sent from my iPhone

Yes, they can. But it would be an enormous error to play shoot outs with these teams. Fabian, Hernandez, Layun, Dos Santos and Guardado can score at any given moment. I'm more worried about this goal keeper. He's vastly overrated. He did not make it in France and is the poster child of Televisa. I wouldn't be surprised if the order came in to put him in there just to appease the Televisa crowd. 

What I can hope for us a draw against Win against Cameroon, Draw against Brazil, Draw against Croatia. If Ochoa is the starter, Mexico will lose. 

Did not get to watch the game, but saw some highlights.  Looked like Brazil definitely has some things on their side today.  Good news for Croatia is that Mexico gets them second and not third so Brazil should not be coasting.

I'm really interested in seeing how Cameroon plays.

They have talent (Benoit Assou-Ekotto, Alex Song, and Samuel Eto'o), they can just never put it all together.

Yeah, at this point I cannot trust them to perform, although I would love for them to beat Mexico and/or Brazil

Archived