• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

USA vs. Portugal

Tim Howard didn't have his typical match but both goals that were scored were not going to be saved and he saved our butts a few times.

He had two saves that honestly should have been goals because it was sloppy. The one where it hit tje post cause it went through his hands, and then he had to get up to punch it to save a goal. If he commited on that last play it would have been a save. Look at the replay he even gets pissed at himself the minute it missed his hand by 4 inches.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

He had two saves that honestly should have been goals because it was sloppy. The one where it hit tje post cause it went through his hands, and then he had to get up to punch it to save a goal. If he commited on that last play it would have been a save. Look at the replay he even gets pissed at himself the minute it missed his hand by 4 inches.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Not sure why you commit to a side...

Varela could have easily flicked it to the right.

That ball isn't being saved lol.

Why don't you blame Cameron who got beat by Valera...

Yeah i just don't think that is on Bradley. He tried to get cute at 94:23 but he was on their end and a couple passes and game over. Giving up a ball on their end with :37 left should not result in a goal.

I watch Bradley because you can pick out his bald head. He did not have a bad day at all.

Archived