• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

USA vs GER

?

Dude, are you blind? Germany has just been a tad off. Granted, the US has been playing great defense but Germany has been in control.

The first 25 minutes? I'd agree with you. The last 20 minutes, not so much.

If anything, I'm disappointed in Bradley again this game. He's not putting in much, jogging for the most part, even when the ball is right near him and he could make a move for it. A pretty non-existent factor so far.

And no, you don't hate America because what you said at the time was truth.

The first 25 minutes? I'd agree with you. The last 20 minutes, not so much.

If anything, I'm disappointed in Bradley again this game. He's not putting in much, jogging for the most part, even when the ball is right near him and he could make a move for it. A pretty non-existent factor so far.

And no, you don't hate America because what you said at the time was truth.

I have no idea what's going on with Bradley. He has 0 motor.

It's been fair on both sides. Did you not just see the last tackle?

I see that they are allowing more contact, but how they didn't call Ger for the one on Jones seemed a little unfair.

I think all US is missing right now is some easy details. A lot of sloppy missed passes and ball control issue. No doubt the weather is affecting it, but they need to adjust by playing a little slower if that means cleaner. Jones has missed controlling the ball a few times that would have been a chance for another shot or two,

Archived