• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NBA Offseason Trade/Free Agency Thread

Proudiddy

Hendo for L. Scola

Idk Scola just doesn't look good to me when he played in the playoffs. I would love Ryan Kelly, big fan but we need a starting caliber PF and right now Kelly is a bench player. I hope Kelly can become a NBA starter but right now I don't think we need him.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Idk Scola just doesn't look good to me when he played in the playoffs. I would love Ryan Kelly, big fan but we need a starting caliber PF and right now Kelly is a bench player. I hope Kelly can become a NBA starter but right now I don't think we need him.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Kelly just re-signed with the Lakers.

Hendo for L. Scola

Scola was great against the Heat in the playoffs.  When the Pacers second unit came on it seemed like he was the only one with the ability to score and even kept the Pacers in a few games they should not have been in.  I would welcome him if this trade was made.

We need to find a way to get Glen Rice Jr. and Stephen/Seth Curry in Hornets jerseys.

Look Dell and Glen were great players but that doesn't mean we want their sons. In that group Steph is the only NBA caliber.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Archived