• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rockets declined Chandler Parsons 4th-year option

Jakob

Don't want Parsons or Hayward at the cost it would take to get them.

Trade Henderson to the Cavs for Jarrett Jack. Rids us of Hendo, gets our backup oh while not eating any cap space.

Sign Lance Stephenson (4 years 38 million)

Sign Pau Gasol (2 years 20 million)

Sign Pargo

Stephenson fits our team, Pargo as our 3rd of, and Gasol here as a vet starter and tutor for our youngsters. With Gasol, he can pass as good as Mcbob, but will give us more scoring and more rebounding. His high post game will be great with big Al like it was with Bynum.

Kemba / Jack / Pargo

Stephenson / Neal / Haiston

MKG / Taylor / Hairston

Gasol / Zeller / Vonleh

Al / Biyombo / Zeller

This would be a very deep and talented team with lots of flexibility.

This is not a bad plan. Indiana is probably going to end up paying Stephenson more than that, though. I say throw Taylor in with Henderson, since Jack is making $6.3M to Henderson's $6M, and Bell from the Summer League would then take Taylor's spot. 

Who doesn't say that, lol?

You felt the need to quote one sentence of my post just to add zero to the conversation except some dick snarky remark?

Did you finish typing, lean back and think "Fug yeah I pwned Teeray!1!! Everyone will finally see how cool and clever I am!!"

What even was your point? "Boom, Teeray stated the obvious!! Got him!"

The sentence wasn't mean to be a mind altering contrarian observation that no one had thought of before. It was just a general statement that led to the rest of my post.

You felt the need to quote one sentence of my post just to add zero to the conversation except some dick snarky remark?

Did you finish typing, lean back and think "Fug yeah I pwned Teeray!1!! Everyone will finally see how cool and clever I am!!"

What even was your point? "Boom, Teeray stated the obvious!! Got him!"

The sentence wasn't mean to be a mind altering contrarian observation that no one had thought of before. It was just a general statement that led to the rest of my post.

That sentence I found to be hilarious, which was why I quoted it. It was like saying, "I will also say that the Hornets play their home games in Charlotte, NC."

Again, who wouldn't say that? It actually didn't lead to anything else that hasn't also been said thousands of times by most people around here with an average human IQ, but I suspect that there are at least a few people out there who would argue that he's already "a force on offense" because some statistic suggests that he is, just like there are some people who would say that even with a jump shot he won't be, or that he'll never have a reliable jump shot, so the question remains, "Who wouldn't say that, lol?"

My locus is internal. What other people think "I am" is irrelevant to why I do something.

Trade Henderson to the Cavs for Jarrett Jack. Rids us of Hendo, gets our backup oh while not eating any cap space.

Sign Pargo

Stephenson fits our team, Pargo as our 3rd of, and Gasol here as a vet starter and tutor for our youngsters. With Gasol, he can pass as good as Mcbob, but will give us more scoring and more rebounding. His high post game will be great with big Al like it was with Bynum.

Kemba / Jack / Pargo

MKG / Taylor / Hairston

Gasol / Zeller / Vonleh

Al / Biyombo / Zeller

That is actually a good idea. A good starting five, with improved shooting. Then a good rotation and depth as well. I think that roster could push us into the top four if the defense continues to play to a high level, and the offense starts to match it.

That sentence I found to be hilarious, which was why I quoted it. It was like saying, "I will also say that the Hornets play their home games in Charlotte, NC."

Again, who wouldn't say that? It actually didn't lead to anything else that hasn't also been said thousands of times by most people around here with an average human IQ, but I suspect that there are at least a few people out there who would argue that he's already "a force on offense" because some statistic suggests that he is, just like there are some people who would say that even with a jump shot he won't be, or that he'll never have a reliable jump shot, so the question remains, "Who wouldn't say that, lol?"

My locus is internal. What other people think "I am" is irrelevant to why I do something.

"I will also say" is a preamble that only means "to continue my thoughts".  It isn't a question of who else would say it or would not say something, and it doesn't imply exclusivity to the thought itself .   "Most people around here with an average human IQ" (as you put it) would know that.

The first line was providing context to the rest of my post.  Which is now clear in your haste to pwn me, you did not read. 

That is great that your locus is internal.  Perhaps in the future your thoughts and your locus should spend more time together.

Sign Pargo

Kemba / Jack / Pargo

MKG / Taylor / Hairston

Gasol / Zeller / Vonleh

Al / Biyombo / Zeller

Do we have enough money to sign both Lance and Gasol?

Sign Pargo

Kemba / Jack / Pargo

MKG / Taylor / Hairston

Gasol / Zeller / Vonleh

Al / Biyombo / Zeller

This would be pretty good.  Good mix of vet/youth.  I'm still not sold on Taylor though so personally, I'd like to sign a more reliable backup for MKG, especially with his foul troubles he'll be on the pine pretty often. 

Archived