• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

B/R predicts we sign Deng

sorry do not want. hes 29 and has missed 124 games to injury. charlotte needs to sign some young vets monroe, parsons, stephenson etc.

I mean, Lebron is 29 and Melo is like 30, but we'd want them despite their age? lol.  The injury thing I'll give you though, I hate injury prone guys.

Those guys mentioned probably won't get away from their teams, we may get desperate and drop money on Deng feeling we have to. 

We don't need a 3pt shooter. We need shooters.

Should we go after Redick?

Really? We were like 28th in the league in three point shooting and you want a one-dimensional player who makes his living at the rim?

I don't want just a three point shooter, I want a complete player. I've seen you complain about Henderson more than anyone and now you want a player that is a slightly better version of him playing next to him? That would be the worst shooting combo in the NBA.

Deng would be a good pick up if he signs in the region of $12 million. He'd give us an excellent player on defense, but he would also add some firepower since he averages a career 16ppg which is pretty much double what MKG averages. So if he says healthy, he's an upgrade on MKG. Also, it can take some pressure off MKG because he'd be coming off the bench to face up against the opposition rotation.

That said, I would probably look at Stephenson as my realistic free agent pick up this off season. But Deng would still be a solid pick up.

Archived