• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

When does football season "start" for you?

First game of the regular season. Back when I lived in Charlotte and had season tickets, the team was my life. I was posting here way too much, I listened to the radio shows, read magazines, etc. But then I realized that I was wasting life, wasting the beautiful days and nights we get here on ERFF, lol. I asked myself, how can some of these people spend their ever waking moments eating, sleeping, and drinking football. It is literally the lifeblood for people. Their happiness depends on how the team does. So I was like, EFF THAT. I'll always support the Panthers but it's just a damn game. People get so worked up over bad calls, penalties, losses, etc. Not anymore. The season starts the first week and ends on the Super Bowl. Wins or losses are no longer important, the media disrespecting "my team" no longer bothers me (it never did, actually), etc. Life's too short to spend it investing it in the NFL. 

well hell

9xpij.gif

Is that Hayden?  She has changed since her time on Guiding Light.  Not that I watched that shlt back then.

In other news...posting at 2:30 in the morning and sober as a judge.

This poo sucks.

Archived