• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gordon Hayward to visit Hornets next week.

PantherBrew

">

Bingo.

Yes. Jefferson is making $13.5M per year. Neither Hayward or Stephenson should've gotten that much. You could've definitely gotten Stephenson for $10 - 11M.

If we have to trade henderson and somebody else then it's really only a net gain of around 5 million in salary.

I don't like it either salary wise but the beauty of being a fan is you can rationalize offseason moves to remain optimistic.

Charlotte offer sheet for Gordon Hayward expected to include player option on fourth year, and a trade kicker, league sources tell Yahoo.

— Adrian Wojnarowski (@WojYahooNBA)

July 9, 2014

A trade kicker increases player salary if the player is traded btw. We are calling Utah's bluff, lets see if they are serious about matching a max.

Dam!! He isn't worth the Max.

Kemba is worth more then Hayward and he is up next.

Ohhhhhh I don't know about this.

good points guards are easy to find nowadays.  players that can play three positions (1-3) and do pretty much everything pretty well aren't as easy to find.  hayward is much more valuable than kemba.  even if kemba is the "better" player

good points guards are easy to find nowadays.  players that can play three positions (1-3) and do pretty much everything pretty well aren't as easy to find.  hayward is much more valuable than kemba.  even if kemba is the "better" player

lol...yeah, right. 

good points guards are easy to find nowadays. players that can play three positions (1-3) and do pretty much everything pretty well aren't as easy to find. hayward is much more valuable than kemba. even if kemba is the "better" player

If Kemba only did 1 thing I would agree with you but Kemba scores more is the trigger man on offense also is the steals leader and rebounds great for a PG. He is worth more i'm sorry.

Charlotte offer sheet for Gordon Hayward expected to include player option on fourth year, and a trade kicker, league sources tell Yahoo.

Jazz prepared for possibility of max sheet for Hayward and remain unwavering about revelation it's coming: They plan to match and keep him.

If we have to trade henderson and somebody else then it's really only a net gain of around 5 million in salary.

I don't like it either salary wise but the beauty of being a fan is you can rationalize offseason moves to remain optimistic.

It will take more than Henderson. It would have to be Henderson *or* MKG + whatever else not named Vonleh. 

If Kemba only did 1 thing I would agree with you but Kemba scores more is the trigger man on offense also is the steals leader and rebounds great for a PG. He is worth more i'm sorry.

i love kemba too.  but hayward is a true playmaker.  again he can play PG, SG (primarily), or SF for us.  this dude can shoot the rock and knows how to create for others.  in a league where good sg's are almost impossible to find hayward is extremely valuable.  there are like 20 quality PG's in the league right now.  hayward would thrive here as the second or third option.  he's not a great defender but steve clifford's brilliant team defense tactics would shade those concerns and he would be absolutely ideal for us on offense.  he would allow kemba to play off the ball a bit and he can dish the rock to big al and our two new young bigs.  kemba is really growing as a passer but after losing mcbob we need another guy that can distribute the rock, hayward can do it.  i don't want to turn another thread into a kemba debate, but i definitely think hayward is a more valuable player in today's nba than kemba.  i love both players.

Archived