• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hayward agrees to sign

Everyone is allowed their own opinion, but that's like saying you don't want Peyton Manning because although he completes passes and throws a lot of tds, he doesn't run around. .

They are nothing alike, because it has never been a requirement that a QB be one that "runs around" in order for him to be considered elite.

Elite basketball players are typically superior athletes, and the best PGs are usually very "quick."

Steph Curry is an elite shooter, who makes up for his lack of athleticism with craftiness and smarts. He's John Stockton. 

If you have a John Stockton, fine. You can win with that. But I'd rather have a PG with the attributes of Damien Lillard or (a healthy) Derrick Rose. 

They are nothing alike, because it has never been a requirement that a QB be one that "runs around" in order for him to be considered elite.

Elite basketball players are typically superior athletes, and the best PGs are usually very "quick."

Steph Curry is an elite shooter, who makes up for his lack of athleticism with craftiness and smarts. He's John Stockton.

If you have a John Stockton, fine. You can win with that. But I'd rather have a PG with the attributes of Damien Lillard or (a healthy) Derrick Rose.

I'd take Curry over Lillard any day of the week.

Archived