• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hornets Sign Marvin Williams

Yes I wanted Henderson to stay because I saw potential as a great sixth man... the same as every other Charlotte basketball fan. Unfortunately we ended up overpaying a little bit.

You actually said we should tank when we were in seventh place in the eastern conference. Not only did you say we should tank, but you said we wouldn't make the playoffs.

We don't have the same idea of right and wrong.

Open your eyes. Your idea of a "good team" Isn't going to get us anywhere anytime. Losers will cheer losers I suppose.

Open your eyes. Your idea of a "good team" Isn't going to get us anywhere anytime. Losers will cheer losers I suppose.

There is a certain thing called the salary cap... you have to follow it.

Explain to me how you are going to fit Lance under the cap as well as a back up point guard (which is a position that Clifford specifically mentioned). I'm dying to know.

There is a certain thing called the salary cap... you have to follow it.

Explain to me how you are going to fit Lance under the cap as well as a back up point guard (which is a position that Clifford specifically mentioned). I'm dying to know.

11 mill for Stephenson, find someone for 2 mill.

Archived