• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

LVSL Seeded Play: #10 Mavericks vs. #23 Hornets

Dorian Gray

If you want to try and fine four straight games where Kobe shot below 30% then be my guest.

My point was that Hairston doesn't look like he's ready to be a back-up yet.

Start w/ Kobe's first couple of seasons... it ain't hard.

To your bigger point, you're right... expectations need to be tempered a bit.  There's an awful lot of people thinking he's going to get 20 a game out the gate...  there are also a lot of chicken little's after four games.  Maybe he's not ready just yet, but it certainly wasn't a wasted pick.

Start w/ Kobe's first couple of seasons... it ain't hard.

To your bigger point, you're right... expectations need to be tempered a bit. There's an awful lot of people thinking he's going to get 20 a game out the gate... there are also a lot of chicken little's after four games. Maybe he's not ready just yet, but it certainly wasn't a wasted pick.

I'm not saying it was a wasted pick but I think we are clearly seeing that he isn't ready to be a primary option for this team.

Give a him a year or two behind Lance and he should be good to go.

I'm not saying it was a wasted pick but I think we are clearly seeing that he isn't ready to be a primary option for this team.

Give a him a year or two behind Lance and he should be good to go.

No doubt.  Certainly didn't mean to imply that you felt it was a pick wasted.  Would've clarified that if I could have found the edit button.

Archived