• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Your fan fest observations...

Zod

WELLLLLL

-NOTHING SERIOUSLY GOOD HAPPENED BUT HERE ARE MY LITTLE NOTES (and I type fast so don't think I sat here for like an hour)

*DeAngelo Obviously sat out

*Brown does literally follow Peppers around almost LOL

*WHen Brown stands next to Peppers he looks like a little kid...First off Pep wore his shirt tucked and Brown had his jersey untucked so it looked like he was one of the kids wearing a big tee that they hand out at Bobcats games...(WHere else can you hear about jerseys being tucked but on the Huddle by PB95)

*Another thing you can just tell that Pep is much more comfortable as a vet c/ while standing together Pep was standing with his hads on his waist with his feet shoulder length apart...Brown had his hands folded in front of him with his feet nearly touching (picture that and you'll get what I'm saying about the difference in swagger)

*Goodson did Kickoff duties pretty fast but I've never been good at judging speed.

*OH OH OH I HAD TO MAKE SURE I TOLD YOU ALL THIS...During Line drills where the D-Line just does moves on the Goal post (Peppers was the most fluid) # 90something did a spin move and got caught up on a STILL GOAL POST (I immediately looked him up and noticed it was N. Hayden Kemo's replacement) and I hope it's not a sign of things to come.

*Jarrett Nearly had a good catch over the middle but had acontroversial incompletion after getting hit hard; he may have caught it but they called it incomplete.

*Brown was getting past his man on 1 on 1 drills but was getting bullied while getting past his man (2/2 times he came out of his drill with his jersey hanging)

*DO YOU ALL HAVE TO COMPLAIN WHEN JAKE THROWS THE BALL AWAY I MEAN SERIOUSLY...get off his jock.

*E.Brown had good pressure on Jake so Jake did the SMART Thing and threw it away...all the boo birds came outta their crappy nests

*OH! Stewart AND HOOVER lined up on the outside WTF! Stewart did so on the FIRST PLAY...it's like we got a new O coordinator or something.

*(Since when has Jarrett been on Kick off tackling duty?)

*No spectactular runs/catches none more than 10/15 yards besides Barnidge making a great gain...

*WHen Gross stands next to Wharton you'd think Gross was a kicker...

THAT'S ALL FOLKS (I know it's not the FOOTBALL info you all wanted) but I really tried to look out for you all and find whatever I could...

*DO YOU ALL HAVE TO COMPLAIN WHEN JAKE THROWS THE BALL AWAY I MEAN SERIOUSLY...get off his jock.

*E.Brown had good pressure on Jake so Jake did the SMART Thing and threw it away...all the boo birds came outta their crappy nests

HAHA, I see some people made it to FF without bringing their brains.

Thanks for the recap PB.

Archived