• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How Hornets matchup against Top Teams in East

bLACKpANTHER

Respect your opinion and everything and it might be just me..but don't you think you are giving kemba a little too much credit? Don't get me wrong, I really like him as our pg and I think he's arguably top 10 in the league, but you are equalizing him with kyrie and wall who are arguably top 5. Wall and kyrie's handles are better, passing is better, athleticism, shooting and well..just about everything just seem to be one level higher than kemba..except defense. Also bosh is solid.. At least equal to big al. Wade is better than Stephenson even with his bum knees..just cause he's that good. I don't know, a lot of people seem to disagree with me about the heat but I still think they are serious contenders next year. Anyways, good thread for debate! I put us somewhere between the 4-6 seed right now..just really depends how everything unfolds.

Stephenson is better than wade. Mainly bc wade is 78 years old and half crippled. So can't even compare him.

Kemba is alsmoy same level as Irving. Irving is majorly overated. Plays zero defense and is just a joke and arrogant prick to me. Instead of saying we give Kemba too much credit. Maybe u should try giving him some.

Stephenson is better than wade. Mainly bc wade is 78 years old and half crippled. So can't even compare him.

Kemba is alsmoy same level as Irving. Irving is majorly overated. Plays zero defense and is just a joke and arrogant prick to me. Instead of saying we give Kemba too much credit. Maybe u should try giving him some.

It's not that I'm not giving kemba any credit, I just don't think he's AS talented as kyrie and wall. So just basically giving them more credit..just my opinion.

Step away from the ledge sir. Kemba wouldn't even take kemba 10 out of 10 over Irving.

Because Kemba plays in North Carolina and is an afterthought.

Do you not remember all the hype surrounding Kemba after he put UConn on his back and carried them to a Big East and NCA Championship? ESPN rode him as hard as any other collegiate player, including Wall and Irving. If Kemba had landed in Cleveland, DC, LA, New York, etc. the media would still be propping him up as a rising superstar.

Wall and Irving both have injury issues. Neither of them play a lick of defense. Kemba is tough as nails and developing into an above average defender. They all 3 put up similar stats across the board, minus scoring. That is the only thing those guys do better than Kemba. They score a few more points.

Part of me wishes Kemba would go flourish and get paid elsewhere and leave Charlotte struggling big time without a PG. Kinda like how sometimes I wish Cam could get away from the Panthers. Just to shut up so of the idiotic, mindless "fans" in the Carolinas.

The East should come down to us and the Bulls at least this season. How deep we go in the playoffs depends a lot on the development of Vonleh and Hairston and if MKG can figure out that jumpshot. Once the playoffs start, MKG is the only starter I would have questions about and we at least saw against the Heat how well he defended LeBron most of the time.

WRONG!!!

Wade is 82 years old.

first thing that jumps out to me in this assessment is the very first comparison.  kemba is no KI.  not to mention irving is probably just getting started, potential wise.  lebron's leadership and skill-set will benefit irving tremendously.  

also, if the cavs get love, then book them as ECF winners.  nobody even close to them in the east in that scenario.  per bobcats, i'd give them a chance against most all teams in the east sans cleveland w/love et al.

Archived