• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Im Most Excited to See Tolbert This Season

malik

I'm excited for Tolbert too. I just hope he's gotten better at his pass protection. That sack he gave up in the playoff game (along with the sack given up by Chris Scott and Byron Bell the very next play) was really the turning point in that game where we got too far behind to come back. So as much as I love Tolbert, I really hope he works on being more complete in his game this season.

ive wondered ever since the offseason why Tolbert cant be our feature back. its not like he doesnt have burst and speed. the first play of that highlight reel showed as much. Tolbert carved up a staunch AZ defense (which we ended up losing to) for like 20 yards. i know that isnt unheard of for FBs but its still rare and it shows me that he might flourish as an RB/FB

But, Gaffney is done for this season.

Yeah I wasn't talking about this season lol. If you wanted to put Tolbert back in his natural position it might be better to wait till his contract is up so we could possibly get him cheaper

Archived