• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2014/15 Barclays Premier League Season

Arsenal first team completely spanked City first team.  It was beautiful to watch.  I love the pace by Alexis and Sonogo.  Sonogo with 2 assists today... 19 year old sensation, Culin Chambers, played very well today and I have a feeling both Giroud and Metersaker will see a lot of bench this year (2 slowest players on the team).  Debuchy is a great upgrade over Sagna... so much faster and better crosser. 

Nice win, but that wasn't even close to City's first team.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

It was very close to City's first team.  They were missing only Aguero on the attacking side and Company and Zaboleta on defense.  Arsenal was missing Walcott, Ozil and Mertersaker.  After first half tho, both Arsenal and City took almost all their starters out. 

City attack was almost nonexistent... They counterattacked few times but other than that Arsenal completely dominated in midfield from start to finish.

oh btw not prem related but keep an eye on emerson hyndman.  18 year old american started for fulham yesterday in their first game.  since i assume most of us here are usmnt supporters this dude could be a huge player for us come 2018, and i wouldn't mind seeing him in the gold cup this summer.  

It was very close to City's first team.  They were missing only Aguero on the attacking side and Company and Zaboleta on defense.  Arsenal was missing Walcott, Ozil and Mertersaker.  After first half tho, both Arsenal and City took almost all their starters out. 

City attack was almost nonexistent... They counterattacked few times but other than that Arsenal completely dominated in midfield from start to finish.

No Aguero, no Silva (until he came on with scrubs), no Hart, no Kompany, and no Zabaleta. Half their starting XI was out. Would have been a completely different match if you put starting XI v. starting XI. Arsenal did look good though.

Never mind. NBC's PL Team Picker says that it's Burnley, so I guess that's settled. Relegation, here I come! Again!

http://www.nbcsports.com/premier-league-all-access?utm_source=FB%20-%20NBC%20Sports%20-%20NBC%20Sports%20Soccer&utm_network=facebook&utm_post=2922637&utm_tags=

It's ok. If you support Burnley, you can just pick whichever team out of Burnley, West Ham, and Aston Villa finishes highest in the table and no one will know otherwise. You could even buy a kit from any of those teams and pass it off as the other.

It's ok. If you support Burnley, you can just pick whichever team out of Burnley, West Ham, and Aston Villa finishes highest in the table and no one will know otherwise. You could even buy a kit from any of those teams and pass it off as the other.

True story - About two years ago, I tuned in for my first English football match in years. Aston Villa versus West Ham. I decided to pull for Aston Villa, since I remembered them from the early 80's. It wasn't until West Ham scored that I realized that Aston Villa were the ones in the ugly lime green/black kits.

Archived