• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Besties

lola

At 32 he is one of the oldest RBs in the league.  He ran for 4 yards per carry last year, when he was younger (Don't laugh, a year is a lot for a rb).  RBs hit the wall fast and hard.

It truly was a lifetime ago. 

I have to admit, it will be nice to get back to (or closer to, at least) the average in RB spending. I just fear change!!

They should have a gridiron adaptation of the hangover where Williams, Tolbert and Barner try to figure out where Stewart went missing from the field 2 years ago

Perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Williams will be 32. He was meh last year...will be a tad worse than meh this year....so in 2015 he should be done.

Unless 28 plays 16 games this year we should part with him too.

Tolbert stays

If we find a better RB then yes, but from what I've seen he's still productive going into this season. I would keep Williams while we develop his replacement and of course Tolbert stays as i said in my 1st post. Tolbert is our FB, who's getting paid as a top FB and/or low to mid RB.

Can't wait for their salaries to be off the books and them to be retired or on another team. Except Tolbert. This team will be so better when they're gone and we make RB a value position like every other team, and we can spend at other positions, just wait and see.

Archived