• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mommy crisis

lola

My youngest is going into the 7th and oldest in 9th.

The last few years as they get out of the an inferior site and walk to the school building I can see so many memories rush by. It's really fast this time thing.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I figured the emotion of the first day of Kindergarten was just a bunch of drama made up by stay at home moms with nothing better to do. I had dropped my child off at mom's mornings out, preschool and summer camps, many times, why would the fact that it's kindergarten be any different. Boy was I wrong, when I walked away from his class I felt my eye fill with tears, I wasn't prepared and I rushed back to my car doing my best to hold it all in.  Wait til you finally drop them off at the front door for the first time and don't walk them in, I was in a panic for about an hour, I was freaking out and it was all i could do to not call the school t make sure he made it into his classroom safely. 

Must be a woman thing. I high fived my boys the first day of kindergarten and told them don't take no poo from no one.... Literally

Sent from my SM-N900P using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Oddly enough my advice to my girls was if you those Igo boys kick em in the nads.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Archived